How to get to production faster while protecting your persistent data
Many stateful applications, especially databases, need data to be persistent. When containers are running in one location, that’s not a big deal. However, in hybrid cloud environments—where containerized databases might be spun up in a wide range of environments, on-premises and across multiple clouds—things get much more complicated.
Download this whitepaper to learn how Hammerspace helps automate data management for Kubernetes across clouds and clusters.
Learn how easy it is to:
- Use existing storage (NFS, block, object) for Kubernetes
- Simplify multi-cluster data management
- Deliver local storage performance to distributed apps
- Perform non-disruptive snapshots
- Easily manage environments at scale
- Copy-free workflow for Test/Dev